Joyful letters was hand-lettered using a Tombow fudenosuke pen and lots of love, it features my signature script lettering style and a playful all caps sans serif. It features super clean outlines for detailed projects. I've added up to 6 different alternates for some letters and a nice selection of lovely ligatures to give a more natural look, so it can look less like a font and more like hand-lettering.
What’s Included? You will receive a ZIP file with the following:
- Both OTF and TTF file formats for Joyful Letters Duo (There is a link to download the TTF version)
- The Scrip has 550+ glyphs total and all CAPS has over 380 glyphs
- Coded OpenType features: stylistic alternates, initial and end characters, swashes, and ligatures
- Printable PDF guide of all characters
- EPS file with all the extras
Both Joyful letters fonts support the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luo, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss-German, Taita, Teso, Vunjo, Welsh, Zulu