Everything you need to know
Below are some common download instructions depending on the formats you are downloading, and the hardware you are using to download.
Important: Most mobile devices such as phones and iPads, do not allow for downloading through a link. The exception is for devices running iOS version 11 and higher (so you may want to upgrade before downloading).
Where are your files?
After you purchase you will have instant access to the files, to locate them make sure that you are logged in and go to Profile> Downloads or click here.
You will only see your files if you log in with the same email address that you used to place the order.
After you select the files, just click the download button.
Can't find your file? Most downloaded files automatically go to the Downloads folder on both Mac and PC.
- On the Mac, click on the Finder icon in your dock and click on Downloads to see what you've downloaded recently.
- On the PC, look under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer to find the exact location.
Note: Some web browsers will load the PDF directly into the browser. You can make a copy of this PDF and save it somewhere that makes sense on your computer by clicking File > Save.
How to decompress a .ZIP file
Worksheets, SVG files, and fonts are available to download as compressed ZIP file. Here is how to unzip them:
On a desktop or laptop
- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All” (Windows) or double-click (Mac).
- This will create a new file on your computer which you can open.
- If you need to get the files onto your mobile device, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox, or simply email it to yourself.
- Alternatively, you can check your order email on your mobile device and re-download it from the Shoppe.
- If you have issues with downloading, make sure you have a strong Internet connection and/or try using a different browser.
On an iPad or iPhone
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, upgrade to iOS 11 or higher if possible.
- If this is not an option, you may need to get a free app to unzip it WHILE you attempt to download it.
- This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it.
- Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”
- On iOS 11 and higher, you can click “Preview Contents” to view the items inside the ZIP file and then save them individually to your device.
If you have problems with your files, please contact me via the contact form and add your order number, so I can assist you! Thank you!
I just started a YouTube Channel where I plan to share tutorials and other videos about lettering calligraphy and some crafts sprinkled along the way!